Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys, I really need help with this.

These are my Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
GPU: Geforce GTX 1060 GGB
Motherboard: AsRock A320m Pro4
RAM: 16GB
PSU: Corsair VS650 (New)

The PC shuts down completely random. At first I thought it just happens in Videogames, but it also shuts down if I do absolutely nothing.

After it shuts down, all fans are running and I feel the PSU and the hard drives vibrating. The monitor is black, as if the PC shut down. I also hear a "clicking" noise, I can't really describe it, but I took a video:
https://streamable.com/qn9gaa

I already replaced the PSU with my last money because I thought that would be it.

It wasn't.

Now I'm stuck in homeoffice with an unreliable PC and no more money for fixing any other part. But I would really love to know what the hell is broken in this thing? Does anybody of you know?

Thanks for you help, I appreaciate it!

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any error codes and warnings that correspond with the PC shutdowns.,

After a successful boot immediately open either Task Manager or Resource Monitor to observe system performance.

Use both but only one at at time.

Next:

Shutdown, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Ensure that all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Nov 18, 2020
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any error codes and warnings that correspond with the PC shutdowns.,

After a successful boot immediately open either Task Manager or Resource Monitor to observe system performance.

Use both but only one at at time.

Next:

Shutdown, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Ensure that all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

The problem with the Reliability History and Event Viewer is, that I have to force shutdown the PC after it turns itself off before I can turn it on again. So only the force shutdown appears in the Event Viewer.

I checked every card, cable, RAM and jumper - everything is in place.

I run HWInfo64 and check the temperatures regularly, but nothing seems to overheat. If the PC crashes while HWInfo runs, I will check and post the log.

Nov 18, 2020
Little push, still need help. For anyone who watched the video: Is there anyone who recognizes the sound my PC makes? Btw this is recorded afterwards the PC shut down. It seems that almost anything is still running but I hear this sound. And of Course the screen is black.