Question PC shuts down, then goes into boot loop ?

Aug 24, 2021
My PC started off with blue screens related to memory, then I managed to fix those by clearing dust out of the DIMM slots (I think). Now I’m having three problems. 1. My PC will just freeze and remain unresponsive until restarted, where it will sometimes go into a boot loop. 2. I’ll get some really weird artefacts like random coloured pixels and green lines down the screen, then it will do the same thing as in number 1. 3. The pc will randomly shut off and restart, then go into a boot loop.

Specs:
Ryzen 3 3200g ( integrates graphics)
Corsair DDR4-3200 16GB (2x8) RAM
No GPU (integrated)
Corsair CX450M
Crucial P1 500gb ssd
Seagate barracuda 1tb 7200rpm hdd
B450M Pro4-f

what I have tried:
Resetting cmos
Booting without hdd*
booting with one stick of ram*
memtest86 ( two passes = 0 errors
Unplugging and replugging connectors

*means it worked sometimes, but not other times

thanks for any help I get!

rakibfahadgts

Reputable
Aug 4, 2018
Is the CX green unit or white (see the sticker on PSU). CX green units are crap. Also bootloop can happen if windows file is corrupted. Get a fresh copy on your flash drive from Microsoft's website (the safest way to get windows 10)

Aug 24, 2021
Ok, so I was choosing the language or whatever to install windows in and my pc froze with green lines running down the middle which makes me think reinstalling windows probably won’t help, so should I do it anyways or not?

Pextaxmx

Reputable
Jun 15, 2020
Some ASRock B250 intel board (forgot exact model) had NVMe compatibility issue with Samsung 970EVO, and I experienced similar behavior. Windows 10 installed, barely, with some errors about corrupted files, then all the instability symtoms showed up every now and then, like blue screens , freezing that required hard shut off things like that.
I thought samsung 970 EVO was defective back then, so I exchanged it with a SATA drive and problem went away. Later on, when I switched to a NVMe drive (it was some Micron 2200 OEM NVMe) the problem came back and realized the board NVMe was the problem