PC shuts down when game levels or saves are fully loaded

May 26, 2018
PC has been doing fine up until this morning. I was playing CS:GO just last night. But now, when I boot it up, after loading a map, it instantly crashes the entire PC. PUBG is crashing as well. I don't think its a hardware problem, I reseated the RAM, redid the cables for the drives, reseated GPU and cables. I am able to run a 3D FireStrike benchmark without any problems, getting around the same score as what my PC got before. Any ideas? I tried running games off different drives and the results are the same. Sometimes the screen just goes black and the program dies in the background, but sometimes the screen goes a different colour and I can hear the program running in the background and I'm able to talk to my friend on discord. Some images of the different colour screens. I am able to reach a game menu, e.g. Witcher 3's main menu or CS:GO's lobby, but if I load a save or map it instantly crashes.

SPECS

GTX 760 Ti OEM

ASROCK B85-mITX

8 GB RAM

EVGA 650W G3 SuperNova

CoolerMaster Seidon 120V2

2 TB Seagate Baraccuda

120 GB SanDisk SSD Plus

120 GB Integral P Series 5

Solution
Well if you are using intel cpu try onboard atleast bot match wirh intergrated graphics to rule out GPU issue ( disconnect the gpu and connect monitor to motherboard and install drivers for it, usually they are on motherboard page).
May 26, 2018

I have my OS drive where steam is located, my selective game drive which is newly bought, the 120 GB integral SSD, and majority of the games are on my HDD, the Baraccuda