[SOLVED] PC shuts down when trying to wake up from sleep

Aug 17, 2021
Hello, I just recently purchased a new PC and the issue I'm having with it is when I put it to sleep after I get off, after about 12 hours when I go to wake my computer back up and acts as if it's going to turn on from sleep mode but then completely shuts off.. Not sure what to look for.

Solution
Hello, I just recently purchased a new PC and the issue I'm having with it is when I put it to sleep after I get off, after about 12 hours when I go to wake my computer back up and acts as if it's going to turn on from sleep mode but then completely shuts off.. Not sure what to look for.
If that's the only problem with the pc consider not using sleep.
If your not going to use the pc for an extended period just shut it down.
When you power up you will have a nice fresh start.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is this a custom made PC or OEM?
If OEM, what make/model?
If custom, do you know what parts?

It could be a driver problem. Might just need to update software to fix it, since its only new it could have out of date software on it.

If that's the only problem with the pc consider not using sleep.
If your not going to use the pc for an extended period just shut it down.
When you power up you will have a nice fresh start.

Solution
Aug 17, 2021
Is this a custom made PC or OEM?
If OEM, what make/model?
If custom, do you know what parts?

It could be a driver problem. Might just need to update software to fix it, since its only new it could have out of date software on it.

It's a custom build, parks picked off of ibuypower.. checked my drivers all say up to date