[SOLVED] PC shuts down while I am gaming

Jul 4, 2020
GPU : gtx 1080
CPU: i7 7700k
PSU: cx500
Ram: 8g
When I check the event, it says Kernel-Power 41

How do I fix this? Thank you in advance.

Solution
Seems like a PSU issue to me. I'm guessing when you game, you're under load. I'm guessing you're playing at 1080p so you can Try Capping the FPS at 60(in games that crash AND you're getting ~100fps or so) and see if it still crashes. If it doesn't crash then that means then under heavy load, your power draw is more than what your PSU can provide so the PC just shuts down when it doesn't get the power it wants.
Seems like a PSU issue to me. I'm guessing when you game, you're under load. I'm guessing you're playing at 1080p so you can Try Capping the FPS at 60(in games that crash AND you're getting ~100fps or so) and see if it still crashes. If it doesn't crash then that means then under heavy load, your power draw is more than what your PSU can provide so the PC just shuts down when it doesn't get the power it wants.

Solution
Jul 4, 2020
Would you say I need a new PSU?