[SOLVED] PC Shuts off randomly while playing games everythings off, nothing pops up when pressing power button or keyboard, but ram stays lit.

Mar 11, 2022
I haven't been able to find a fix at all temps are great and nothing seems to be wrong but Im thinking its a psu issue, all of these parts are 1 year old and I really dont wanna get a new power supply, someone please help

Solution
What you can do now is take all your components put of the case and assemble them without using the case and see if it works out that way. If the system turns on, then you will have to change your case and if the issue still persists, it is most likely a PSU issue.
Mar 11, 2022
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU : 3060 Ti
Motherboard : MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II
Ram : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB
PSU : Cooler Master 650W Gold Full Modular

Mar 11, 2022
What do you mean by checking the connections, basically i’m asking how to do that, and also i pulled out my ram and stuck it back in turned on my pc and everything was fine and then it did the same thing

Cem Goker

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2013
What you can do now is take all your components put of the case and assemble them without using the case and see if it works out that way. If the system turns on, then you will have to change your case and if the issue still persists, it is most likely a PSU issue.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS