[SOLVED] Pc shuts off when i get into bios or try to get into safe mode through startup settings

Oct 24, 2021
my pc has been having crashing problems recently and not just games but this past day, discord too. I've been trying to fix the random crashes for a week now and I cant seem to find a solution. I can't access BIOS or get into safe mode to perform a DDU. I have an AMD CPU and a gigabyte motherboard. I'm not too experienced in PC's and this build has been a little over one year.

Solution
my pc has been having crashing problems recently and not just games but this past day, discord too. I've been trying to fix the random crashes for a week now and I cant seem to find a solution. I can't access BIOS or get into safe mode to perform a DDU. I have an AMD CPU and a gigabyte motherboard. I'm not too experienced in PC's and this build has been a little over one year.
With the pc powered off remove the psu cable from pc, then remove the lithium battery from the mobo, hold the power button on the PC case for 30s x2s then reseat lithium battery then psu cable boot to bios
With the pc powered off remove the psu cable from pc, then remove the lithium battery from the mobo, hold the power button on the PC case for 30s x2s then reseat lithium battery then psu cable boot to bios

Solution