[SOLVED] Pc shuts off while gaming and won’t turn back on

Nov 12, 2021
I was doing a test . I had like 4 games running at the same time then my pc just shut off completely when I tired to turn it back on it didn’t work I unplugged the power cord then it turned on for 1 sec then shuts off again. My pc had no issues before it was generally new around 9 months old so I don’t know what happened or how to fix it. Maybe I just over done my pc by playing 4 games at a time . Pls help me !!!!!

Solution
EVGA

They have BOTH good and not very good models and most of their products that can be recommended are those based on various Super Flower platforms Do NOT simply choose a power supply because it carries the EVGA name, because while they certainly have some excellent models, they have some absolute turds as well and I mean models well known for failure practically every time they are put into a gaming or other system with moderately demanding requirements.

Not very good are the W1, N1, B1, B3 (Most B3 models failed Aris Mpitziopoulos stringent testing), BQ, BR, BT and G1 NEX models. EVGA seems to like releasing a new model every other week so there are possibly other unlisted models that you'd do well to avoid beyond these. When in doubt, if you can't find a review on an EVGA unit, it's probably because it is either too new, or it's quality is seriously lacking.

Good models are the B2, GQ, G2, G2L, G3, P2 and T2 models. Seems that the EVGA G5 series might be best avoided. The OEM is FSP on the one reliable review so far which was for the 1000w model, and while likely not strictly FSP's fault, the unit did not look like a worthy successor to the G2 or even the G3, which itself was not as good as the G2 but still better than most units out there. There are other, better choices than the G5 at this price point including their own G2 models, which, are getting hard to find. I think even the GQ units would be a better choice.

I can't tell you, well, actually I can, it's a LOT, how many threads we've seen here with very similar issues due to the use of a W1 or N1 EVGA power supply. They are just purely junk. My advice? Even IF it's not the main problem, which there's a good chance it is, I'd replace it with something better.

You can find recommendations on models that are good, and which ones to avoid, both here:

and here:

If replacing the power supply doesn't fix the issue, or if you are unwilling to replace the power supply, then your only other real option is to try a different graphics card in this machine to see if it works or if you still have problems. It should be a model that requires AT LEAST the same amount of power as the one you are using now. If it's only a slot powered card, then any modern card should be ok. If it requires auxiliary power connections, then any other card you try in place of it should also require at least the same.

Nov 12, 2021
My PC won’t turn on even though I’ve tried everything I’ve tried putting a new power supply doesn’t work in new graphics card doesn’t work and tried rebuilding everything and putting it back together doesn’t work please help!!