Pc shutting down after approx five second

Bencroney

Reputable
May 31, 2014
Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my post fairly new build only about 4 months old. Came home today and turned my pc on and it would just turn itself off after approx five second and the time gets shorter the more I press the power button touched my ek universal water block and was very hot but can't think why it's only just started playing up I haven't moved it or bumped it and has been working perfectly fine for the past 4 months I've had it apart from the occasional blue screen that hadn't bothered me enough to sort out hopefully someone can shed some light for me as I'm pretty lost on what to do so any help would be greatly appreciated specs below
Amd fx 8350 cpu
Asus v formula mobo
8gb corsair vengeance ram 4x2
Radeon fx 290x gpu
860ai corsair psu
And water cooled with ek block and ek pump (seems to be working fine)
Hope to here from someone
Kind regards

Bencroney

Reputable
May 31, 2014
Hi thanks for your responses but I don't know how I would post cpu temps as I can't even boot into bios before it shuts it's self down and strobey I don't have a cpu fan my rig is watercooled all dust filters have been cleaned and everything looks fine

Bencroney

Reputable
May 31, 2014
Okay so decided to give the pc a boot up before it heads off to a pc repair shop and it just randomly decided to work how win7 run a repair unable to start up could this have had something to do with it ?