[SOLVED] Pc Shutting down at Full load of Cpu+Gpu

Aug 23, 2020
Basically, I have just bought a cpu/motherboard/psu/cpu fan for my rig, I used to have a R7 1700 but it wasn't enough for 1080p competitive gaming, and where I live everything was out of stock so i opted for a used 8700k, coupled with an msi A320m Pro m2, The tests were fine (Although the sensors are a bit messed, more on that later)
Okay so the issue at hand is, The pc shuts down when both the cpu and gpu are on full load. At first it happened while i was playing an intensive game, the pc would just shut down and attempt to reboot (And fail), and when i would turn it on , some settings would be reset (Mostly mouse settings and some game settings). I thought it was an overheating issue, as my Gpu was at 73 and cpu at 75, but I doubt that'd cause it, also keep in mind some sensors in the cpu are messed, Aida64 stress for example shows that the cpu is it 55 degrees at load, but the core temp of each core is at 80-82 (Full load) , but the moment i press the "Stop Stress" button, the temps of the cores go back to the same temp of the cpu. (Around 55 at full load). I managed to find a way to recreate the issue, which is to stress test the cpu AND the gpu at the same time. If i stress one but not the other then no issue happens, but the moment both run at full load the system shuts down in 5 seconds which leads me to believe the issue is from the PSU (Not enough power to power both at full load)
System specs :
GPU: GTX 1080 ti with Accelero Xtreme 3 rev 2
CPU: Intel i7 8700k with Coolermaster Hyper H411R as a cooler
RAM: 2 * 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 2666 MHZ C16
PSU: Zalman ZM600-TX 80 Plus 600W
Motherboard : Msi A320m Pro m2

Additional info : Gpu temp at full load with either furmark or Heaven running is 73-74 after 10 minutes
Cpu temp at full load after Aida64 stress test running for 10 minutes is 55 (Although shows Cpu core temps going to 80-82, and then the core temps immediately go back to 55 when the stress test is stopped which leads me to believe its just faulty readings. Tried different cpu temp software readers, same results)
PS: I am really inexperienced when it comes to forums and this is my first post here so I apologize if I didn't post in the correct thread, Any comment or help is vastly appreciated, thank you very much in advance!

Solution
The PSU that you are using has an actual wattage of 576W. Ideally you would want to try and get something along the lines of 650W or more. Something a bit more trusted where its going to be more stable at powering the components you have.
Aug 23, 2020
Okay I tried with 2 PSUs (Both 600 W) One powering my gpu and one powering the rest of my rig and the problem disappeared, but now my cpu reaches 80-100 and throttles, is it because of my cooler ?

Aug 23, 2020
My cooler shows a max Tdp of 100 and the 8700k is rated at 95W, but I also heard intel bases their chips' tdp number on base clock, but before i buy naother cooler (Everything tech related is like 20-30% more expensive where i live compared to the US) I wanna be sure that its the issue, and not smth else.

Ferimer

Distinguished
The PSU that you are using has an actual wattage of 576W. Ideally you would want to try and get something along the lines of 650W or more. Something a bit more trusted where its going to be more stable at powering the components you have.

Solution