Question PC shutting down every 30 minutes [ERROR EVENT INCLUDED]

Apr 4, 2020
Hello everybody!

I have a really strange problem with my PC lately. It keeps shutting down at exactly 30 minutes (29 minutes and 56 seconds - I clocked it). The problem persists even on BIOS, so it has nothing to do with overheating or OS.

I have updated all of the drivers. The PC works just perfectly until the 29nth minute and then shut downs without a warning (like it was removed from power supply). I have done lot of things so I really ran out of ideas and decided to post here so maybe you guys can help me.

PC INFO AND DETAILS (Error event - Critical)...
  • The PC is ASUS Laptop X501A1, runs on Windows 7;
  • Processor: Intel Celeron CPU 1000M @1.80 GhZ.
  • Chipset: Intel Chipset HM70 (I have read a lot about the chipset not having compatibility with the motherboard, but it showed that the HM70 Chipset is supported by Celeron Processors, so that must not be the case).
  • BIOS version: 213 - American Megatrends.

In the error event, it says like this:
SOURCE: Kernel Power;
EVENT ID: 41;
LEVEL: Critical;
MESSAGE: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

HELP PLEASE, I can't afford buying a new motherboard if there's a problem with it or buying a new laptop, so I want to fix this one so bad...