Question Pc shutting down on random times

ChickenCatch

Reputable
Sep 19, 2019
Hi, a while ago 3-4 months back i build my own pc. it was working fine ( could play bannerlord / Left 4 dead 2 / Sea of Thieves ) without any problems. but since a week or so it randomly shuts down. it never happened when gaming. but only when doing desktop things. like watching on youtube or going to different website. the screen just goes black and says ''no signal''
i have checked the forum post ''no-post-system-wont-boot-and-no-video-output-troubleshooting-checklist.1285536/'' but ive did everything what it says there other google results dont help me out at all either.

short version : pc shuts down giving black screen with ''no signal'' ( but never happens when gaming ) sometimes it even happens i boot up pc. i login. and 5 secs later signal is gone.

my pc specs

Mobo : Asrock B450M HDV R4.0
CPU : Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU : Radeon Rx580 Nitro+ 8GB
RAM : 2x 8GB DDR4 Hyper X Fury 3200Mhz
PSU : Bequit Power 11 Gold80+ 600Watt

pictures below are from my case to show airflow and bios.
i never touched the BIOS when i was done building it since i have no idea how it works. ( could it be not enough power? )

( Imgure only give me 1 link to copy, and when i try to paste it in here it says ''something went wrong'' )

i dont want to OC though i dont trust myself doing that and if i mess up the warranty is gone aswell.

View: https://imgur.com/a/d9LEPYt

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/d9LEPYt

ChickenCatch

Reputable
Sep 19, 2019
How are the temperatures when you're gaming ?

Does this shutdowns tends to happens a while AFTER you've being gaming ?
Hi, no the shutdowns are randomly. for example i go to bed. wake up and start up pc. ( sometimes it shuts down after i logged in ) or i could happen now when browsing the internet. the highest ive see the temp go was at 65C playing Bannerlord for 2-3 hours. im about to play Sea Of thieves with a couple of friends now and ill monitor the temp and post back later.

EDIT : i have a power cord extenders ( dont know the proper name for it. its the white thing behind my pc ) i only have my monitor cable plugged in there and speakers cable. my PSU cable is connected to the wall.

ChickenCatch

Reputable
Sep 19, 2019
Ok - it's still no single component that must be the obvious culprit as it is now.

Can you describe the shutdown in full detail? I.e. Does all power cut off, or does some fans seem to still spin, etc ?
yes ill try my best. when the pc ''shutsdown'' the monitor says ''no signal'' but everything is still running. but nothing works i have to hold the power button from the computer to shut it down completly. i can hear the CPU fan running / the lights also work. the front fans and back fans both works same as the RGB the front fans use. ive also tried using a different HDMI cable but problem stays the same.

the GPU temp doesnt go higher than 75C only once i heard i spin very fast. but never again. i think its the fans keeping it cool if it would get to hot. ( its not super loud but you can notice the difference )

the linsk for the screenshots about the temps.

The 2nd picture is from playing ~2 hours. ive let twitch/youtube/ and other programs run in the background aswell for this.

View: https://imgur.com/a/HT2tE2X