[SOLVED] PC Shutting down under Load

Apr 13, 2021
I built my pc almost 2 years back, and now very recently I have been having issues with it.
Basically under heavy-ish load my pc decides to shut off, originally it gave me a CPU overheat error for my 2600x.
I dusted everything and have opened the side panel yet it's still crashing; but now without an error. It randomly shuts down under load without a crash screen and won't let me power it back on until I flip the PSU switch off and on.
Any help would be very greatly appreciated

CPU: Ryzen 2600x
GPU: 2080ti
PSU: Corsair RMX 750w

Solution
I would at least repaste (apply new thermal paste) the CPU as well as make sure the fan setting are good.
You may want to purchase a better cooler if you've had the CPU overclocked. The stock one is only 'ok' .
Apr 13, 2021
I would at least repaste (apply new thermal paste) the CPU as well as make sure the fan setting are good.
You may want to purchase a better cooler if you've had the CPU overclocked. The stock one is only 'ok' .
In the bios settings I put the fans to always be at 100%, it's always been that way. I'll order a new cooler, I really hope that's the issue and not something else I'll have to buy. As far as I know the temperatures have stayed under 75c during heavy load so I wouldn't think that'd be the culprit but also who knows I'm the one asking for help here lolol