Question PC Shutting Down When Playing Games

Dec 10, 2019
so when i start up any game that requires a bit my pc shuts down when i has to load something in heres a video where u can see it doing it:
Specs
GPU: Rx 580 Red Dragon
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350
Motherboard Asrock 970 Extreme4
PSU: Corsair VS650
Ram: Hyper X 8GB x2 Kingston
SSD: Intel 320 Series 80GB
Storage: WD Blue 1TB

Last edited:

tplay2003

Prominent
Dec 29, 2018
so when i start up any game that requires a bit my pc shuts down when i has to load something in heres a video where u can see it doing it:
Specs
GPU: Rx 580 Red Dragon
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350
Motherboard Asrock 970 Extreme4
PSU: Corsair VS650
Ram: Hyper X 8GB x2 Kingston
SSD: Intel 320 Series 80GB
Storage: WD Blue 1TB
It looks like an overheating problem if you ask me, cuz that would cause the CPU or GPU to shut down in this case maybe the CPU is overheating, download Core Temp software or other software which measures the temps of the CPU and the GPU it will be good to tell us first your idle temps so we can see if they are high even before you start a game! Cheers!

Dec 10, 2019
It looks like an overheating problem if you ask me, cuz that would cause the CPU or GPU to shut down in this case maybe the CPU is overheating, download Core Temp software or other software which measures the temps of the CPU and the GPU it will be good to tell us first your idle temps so we can see if they are high even before you start a game! Cheers!
Heres a Screenshot of my idle temp Idle Temp

throwawayaccnt

Reputable
Apr 20, 2016
You have very cool temperatures impossible low ones it cant be overheat then lol i never seen this low temps in my life i have 30 degrees when idle.
I'm curious but not curious enough to disable adblock, what's his idle temps?

as to OP, have you checked event viewer or any applications to see whats happening before these crashes?