Question Pc shutting down with no death screen problem

Nov 22, 2021
Hello, I have a quite complicated issue with my pc, simply said when ever I execute a CPU heavy protocol on my pc it shuts down without any death/blue screen.

My system has:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Mother board: Asus rog strix B450 f gaming
Ram:16 GB 3200 GHz hyper x
GPU: Asus NVIDIA GTX 1650 4 GB
PSU: 750W mwe gold master cooler
Storage: Kingston A2000 M.2 1000 GB
Cooling: 4 air coolers in case, 2 for GPU and 1 each for CPU and PSU.

Up-to-date Nvidia drivers

So as described before whenever I open a new tab, program, ext... my pc shuts down instantly.
A few days before this problem accrued my CPU randomly stopped working, if I had opened task manager the CPU usage will be at 0%. I thought I could be overheating, but I don't think so, if I could start the pc and go to bios CPU temperature will be around 50 °C. But what is weird that pc will shut down itself instantly after a new protocol is started, that means the CPU would have to gain so much temperature in less than a second.

Also, when the pc will turn off like this, you wouldn't be able to turn it on again unless you would turn off and then beck on the power supply.

I have also reinstalled the thermal paste after the problem started, and I constantly try to have about 15 °C in my room. I've also reset windows just in case it could be a malware.

Furthermore, I should probably mention that I had a power outage, but I unplugged my pc almost instantly, so I doubt that could be the cause.

Thank you for you time!