[SOLVED] Pc shutting off when booting

mateo299

Commendable
Apr 18, 2020
I am trying to fix old pc that was used for cameras. The problem is when i boot it up it asks me to start windows normally or start repair. When i start it normally it shuts down by itself the same happens when repairing. When i tried the pc i couldnt find the ide cable to connect to hdd so i took it from my other pc which was asus powered. So now i dont know is it ide cable problem or what. I dont know was it booting from a cd or something else because i didnt find it linked with hdd.

Solution
I am trying to fix old pc that was used for cameras.
You might want to parse the spec to the system you're troubleshooting. If you're unable to identify the parts, perhaps see if you can pull out a receipt for the build? As for your issue, you might want to pass on an image of the system's innards and state the age of the build/PSU in the system.

To me it seems like the OS drive might be the issue or that the PSU is failing at delivering power to your system.

Moved thread from Windows 7 section to Systems section.

Lutfij

Titan
I am trying to fix old pc that was used for cameras.
You might want to parse the spec to the system you're troubleshooting. If you're unable to identify the parts, perhaps see if you can pull out a receipt for the build? As for your issue, you might want to pass on an image of the system's innards and state the age of the build/PSU in the system.

To me it seems like the OS drive might be the issue or that the PSU is failing at delivering power to your system.

Moved thread from Windows 7 section to Systems section.

Solution