[SOLVED] PC slow, tried everything, please help.

Dec 13, 2018
I was wondering if anyone could help me with my computer, i have had this computer since 2015, when i got it, it was amazing, best computer i ever had, was high end at it's time i believe and now, in 2019 it is slow, like really slow to the point where i cant even have my browser open while i play overwatch anymore, i do daily system scans and what not, nothing shows up that i got a virus or anything, here are my specs:

Processor: AMD FX (tm)-6300 Six-core processor
GPU: NVidia Geforce GTX 960
Memory: 8.0 GB
Brand: Cyberpower

So yea, can anyone help me fix my computer so it's not slow as it is now, thank you.

Solution
Is this PC running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10? If Windows 10, do you know which build you are running? The CPU itself has been out since 2012, and while it was ok at the time it was never considered a super fast CPU. Depending on what your CPU is like, you could upgrade the machine, but a full replacement would be preferred if you could swing it.
Is this PC running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10? If Windows 10, do you know which build you are running? The CPU itself has been out since 2012, and while it was ok at the time it was never considered a super fast CPU. Depending on what your CPU is like, you could upgrade the machine, but a full replacement would be preferred if you could swing it.

Solution