[SOLVED] PC Slowing down

Sep 23, 2019
Few days ago I accidentally kicked my Stabilizer. My PC is working fine till 3 Days later. My PC Slowing down, I can only play Apex in 1 FPS. I shut it down then later i found out My PC won't turn on.
Today I tried to turn My PC on again without stabilizer, It turns on however, It's really lag I can't even open Chrome and Task manager

My PC Spec :
CPU : Intel I5 4670
RAM : 8GB
GPU : RX570
PSU 80+ Gold
Thanks in advance.

Solution
Make and model Stabilizer?

My immediate thought being that the kick interrupted power to the PC and some app or OS related files were corrupted.

Things you can do:

Windows 10? Trying running "sfc /scannow" via the command prompt. Doing so may find and fix corrupted OS files.

Reinstall Chrome. Reinstall Apex.

Power down, unplug, and open the PC case.

Check that all cards, cables, RAM, jumpers, etc. are fully and firmly in place.

Look in Task Manager or Resource Monitor to determine what all is running on your computer and what resources are being used.

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model Stabilizer?

My immediate thought being that the kick interrupted power to the PC and some app or OS related files were corrupted.

Things you can do:

Windows 10? Trying running "sfc /scannow" via the command prompt. Doing so may find and fix corrupted OS files.

Reinstall Chrome. Reinstall Apex.

Power down, unplug, and open the PC case.

Check that all cards, cables, RAM, jumpers, etc. are fully and firmly in place.

Look in Task Manager or Resource Monitor to determine what all is running on your computer and what resources are being used.

Solution