Question PC slowly glitches out

Apr 14, 2021
First things first: my Windows 10 installation is on an Samsung 970 EVO it should be around 7 Months old by now.
My issue is, that sometimes Windows 10 randomly becomes slow and glitchy and dosent react to things like taskmanager etc. It starts with videos on youtube having no sound, then the videos dosent play at all. Then, discord dosent react to anything (i cannot wirte messages close it etc.) I already tried to restart explorer.exe but sometimes taskmanager dosent even work or just dosent do anything. This results to me having to restard my PC manually, by pressing the powerbutton for like 5 seconds. I noticed having this issue when i go AFK for just 30 seconds or after i close a screensaver. (i now have it removed because i thought this was the issue.
However, I already tried to reinstall windows which did nothing. I am yet unsure if its my SSD failing or a program or my memory dying.

Thanks for helping and or give me possible leads to resolve this issue.

Are you sure you're not overclocking your GPU?
Run HWiNFO64 in the background (sensors only, logging on) while you use the computer. When it starts to glitch, stop logging and check out the log file and/or upload it somewhere we can grab it and have a look.