[SOLVED] PC slows down after few minutes

Jul 20, 2019
Hi guy's, can any one help me please, i bought this pc with i5 650 and upgraded it to i7 860 hoping that it would get better performance, unfortunately it did not. here is the speccy image
kntweY.jpg

hope you can help me,
Thank you,

Solution
It's an ok fan not the best, better if your case had an intake/exhaust setup to help move warm air quicker otherwise heat just builds up and becomes an oven. Opening the case or directing a desk fan toward heatsink may help.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
What type of cooler are you running? 54c is very warm if that's in idle state and when the cpu gets going you'd better check what temperature it's actually reaching and not throttling.

Use HWinfo64 to monitor temps, cpu load and speed while running a cpu tester like Realbench from Asus. Don't really want to be seeing cpu temps in the 90s.

What's your room ambient temps like? And how well is your case's airflow configuration to deal with heat transfer?

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply, i recently bought Deep cool ice edge mini fs v2.0, and thats the only fan in my unit and the fan from psu, room temp goes from 21c to 32c.

Will try to check HWinfo64 will upload the value

boju

Titan
Ambassador
It's an ok fan not the best, better if your case had an intake/exhaust setup to help move warm air quicker otherwise heat just builds up and becomes an oven. Opening the case or directing a desk fan toward heatsink may help.

Solution