Question Pc slows down and eventually restarts after pluging in racing wheel

Jun 18, 2020
So i recently decided to go back to racing games and decided to plug my steering wheel in. After i did so the computer started to slow down a lot about 80% and eventually restarted. It would become very unresponsive. To fix this i just had to unplug the wheel and restart the computer. But everytime i plug my wheel in this happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your racing wheel? You might want to see if your platform is pending any BIOS updates and if reinstalling your chipset drivers changes your experience. We're currently on version 20H2 for Windows 10, might want to double check on your platform.

Speaking of platform, mind sharing the specs to you build? Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Jun 18, 2020
Make and model of your racing wheel? You might want to see if your platform is pending any BIOS updates and if reinstalling your chipset drivers changes your experience. We're currently on version 20H2 for Windows 10, might want to double check on your platform.

Speaking of platform, mind sharing the specs to you build? Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:
Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia racing wheel

CPU:i7 10700kf
Motherboard: Asus rog B460 g
Ram: 2x8gb 2933Mhz
SSD/HDD: 1 512 gib SSD and one 1TB HDD