Question PC soundbar Recommendations

Jun 21, 2019
Hi
(Posted this in the Computer Peripherals section as didn't notice a forum for Audio at the time, apologies for double posting but probably more suited to this forum)

I am looking to replace my LOGITECH X-540 5.1 Surround sound speakers in my bedroom as I've had them for about 9 years and they have seen better days and all the wires are annoying me, I was thinking about getting a soundbar instead, I don't know much about them but have been looking at some reviews online, my max budget would be around £250 and I would be using it for my PC, PS4 and SkyQ mini as I mostly watch everything on my PC monitor - Acer Predator XB271HUA but the speakers on it arn't great.

Anyone have any recommendations on what's good for my price range?

The ones I have seen are

Razer Leviathan: Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound
or
Creative Sound BlasterX Katana

Both look good but I have no clue what features to look for and I take it that I can just hook them up to the onboard sound on the motherboard?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jun 21, 2019
With the two soundbars you've shortlisted, have you taken note of the audio inputs and if your system(s) have the necessary outputs to connect to the intended soundbar purchase?
Hi, yeah the outputs are fine, can have them connected by optical but just unsure on what would be best sound quality for both games and sky box.

Jun 21, 2019
I have no space to put speakers on the wall anymore and disconnect the rear left and right on my current speakers so just trying to get the best all round soundbar in my budget.