Question pc sounds like jackhammer on load, no HDD, is pump failing ?

128MB

Commendable
Jan 6, 2021
The higher my CPU load is the higher it starts to generate a ticking noise, when playing a demanding game for a long time it starts like a jackhammer and vibrates my desk.. This was not the case years ago only recent.
This is even with the fans off ! Could it be the AIO pump ?
I have no performance issues.

Thermaltake View32
4x120mmm riing rgb fans
Aorus Z390
9900K not overclocked
Coolermaster ML240L
M.2 970 EVO 1TB
Samsung SSD 870 2TB
Aorus 3060TI Elite
2x8GB trident z ddr4-3600
Corsair RM1000

Yeah, it sure sounds like it. The way to know for sure is to just drop in a cheap air cooler (that's all that an non-OC i9-9900K needs anyway) and see if the problem goes away.

This should do you fine:
Thermaltake UX200 SE Universal Tower Cooler - $20

Incidentially, this is why I will probably never use an AIO for a CPU that doesn't need it. Sure, it looks cool as hell (I don't deny that) but the money spent on them would be better spent on a better CPU or GPU. I have an R7-5800X3D cooled by an AMD Wraith Prism and it games like a champ.

Total cost for my cooler was $0 and it looks pretty cool too with full RGB capability:
9p0lw26cq5f21.jpg

higher my CPU load is the higher it starts to generate a ticking noise, when playing a demanding game for a long time it starts like a jackhammer and vibrates my desk...
Could it be the AIO pump ?
if your pump was failing bad enough to produce this type of loud noise i would expect it to have a significant affect on temperatures.
what are your idle and max load temps now compared to before this started occurring?

the fact that your case is rattling enough to shake your desk has to be caused by some significant movement so the pump would be one of my first guesses.
This is even with the fans off!
you have every fan in your system turned off?

if not the pump, i would then suspect that this is caused by a fan blade striking some other component or it's housing.

it starts to generate a ticking noise, when playing a demanding game for a long time it starts like a jackhammer and vibrates my desk.
Can you show photo of your system with side panel removed?
(upload to imgur.com and post link)

Can you record the sound and upload to some audio sharing site?