[SOLVED] PC speaker low volume

Selynelar

Prominent
Feb 19, 2019
Hi all,
I have the following problem.
I have a bose companion 2 III speaker. It is connected with a jack to the pc. It has worked properly untill today. I did not set anything in windows. I just turned off the computer last night. Today when I turned on my computer and used it I reallized that on same level of the speaker the sound was more low than use to. When I restarted the pc it was working properly again.

Anyone knows that what can cause it? Might be the speaker is dying or I need to look for the issue about the sound on the motherboard(Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master).

Thanks for your replies.

R_1

Illustrious
Herald
if you are concerned with the speaker health try the speaker on different sources, laptop, phone, tablet, at the risk of dating myself a cd-player.
try with differing audio sources and check for any problem in the speakers.
the audio could have been a driver issue, an Interrupt request error, or any of a million software issues.
verify the hardware, then worry about the software if needed.

R_1

Illustrious
Herald
if you are concerned with the speaker health try the speaker on different sources, laptop, phone, tablet, at the risk of dating myself a cd-player.
the audio could have been a driver issue, an Interrupt request error, or any of a million software issues.

Selynelar

Prominent
Feb 19, 2019

Thank You. I believe it could be some interrupt request error. Because since that time it works like perfect.

ASK THE COMMUNITY