[SOLVED] PC speaker low volume

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019
Hi all,
I have the following problem.
I have a bose companion 2 III speaker. It is connected with a jack to the pc. It has worked properly untill today. I did not set anything in windows. I just turned off the computer last night. Today when I turned on my computer and used it I reallized that on same level of the speaker the sound was more low than use to. When I restarted the pc it was working properly again.

Anyone knows that what can cause it? Might be the speaker is dying or I need to look for the issue about the sound on the motherboard(Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master).

Thanks for your replies.

Solution
if you are concerned with the speaker health try the speaker on different sources, laptop, phone, tablet, at the risk of dating myself a cd-player.
try with differing audio sources and check for any problem in the speakers.
the audio could have been a driver issue, an Interrupt request error, or any of a million software issues.
verify the hardware, then worry about the software if needed.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
if you are concerned with the speaker health try the speaker on different sources, laptop, phone, tablet, at the risk of dating myself a cd-player.
the audio could have been a driver issue, an Interrupt request error, or any of a million software issues.

Solution

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019

Thank You. I believe it could be some interrupt request error. Because since that time it works like perfect.