PC Specs And Supported Wheels Available For ‘Need for Speed’

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenol

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
While I enjoy what the specs get me (resolution and framerate), it still doesn't tell me what those quality settings should be. For all I know, the minimum spec gets 60FPS @ 720p on the lowest quality setting.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I am disappointed they did not give the Manual Transmission option as a $1.49 DLC.
Also what is with those specs. They... make sense. They have comparable video cards paired against each other. They didn't include the AMD CPUs and just said "equivalent".

compprob237

Distinguished
I wonder if the steering is going to be as lethargic as NFS MW 2012. If that is the case, I'm not buying it unless it's "on the house" (free) like NFS MW 2012 is right now.

This rerereboot of the need for speed franchise is just another piece of trash from EA. YouTubers like AngryJoe have it pegged as crap story and driving experience. Not surprising as the last need for speed game couldn't even get the basic physics of driving down properly. Glitches galore when hitting walls and the drifting was so bad.

Frankly you could go to the arcade and get a better driving experience than what need for speed has to offer nowadays.

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I guess I can't run this with my 3x1600p with a 7950 without getting 1FPS. Too bad I don't have any money for a video card after buying the monitors :p

mavikt

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I warn anyone thinking about buying a Logitech G920 or G29 to check the Logitech forums first...
I was actually getting an itch to replace my old Microsoft wheel with a modern one but oboy those Logitech G920/G29 seem to be causing major headaches. Both drivers and hardware. Sounds like something juicy for Tom's to start digging into!

Status
Not open for further replies.