Question PC spin fans for about 6 seconds and stopping in a loop.

Jan 24, 2021
Hello, I recently bought my PC components and build them. But when I turn on, the fans spin for like 6 seconds and stops for few seconds in a loop.

When I turn my PC on, the CPU, GPU, and case fans all spin fast and the CPU led on the motherboard lights up. Then, the fan stops spinning when the dram blinks. Then after one or few loops, the CPU led moves to the VGA led (Sometimes the boot led lights up afterwards for few seconds), and the fans start spinning again. After when the fans spin for six seconds, the dram blinks again which stops the fan. This goes in a loop where the fans spins fast for few seconds and stop when the dram led blinks. Sometimes, the monitor's screen also turns on and then says no signal seconds later.
Sometimes, it showed the quick bios screen which showed info on cpu, ram, temp, etc. But, after few seconds of showing the screen, it goes back to the same problem.

Here are my parts:
CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard- MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
SSD- Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
GPU- Asus GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB TUF GAMING OC Video Card
Case- Corsair 275R Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply- Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Please help me, and thank you!

Jan 24, 2021
Ok, so I took out the GPU and the fans starts to go slow and quiet, but i cannot display it. It also doesn't stop in a loop.
When I put the GPU with power or no power from psu, the fans spins fast and does the loop. Please help.