[SOLVED] PC started turning off 3 days ago

May 24, 2020
so 3 days ago pc started turning off, so i started testing to figure out why, cleaned everything inside case didnt help changing power ups in house didnt help, and i still dont know becous i was thinking its overheating (btw i never had any issues with pc for 15 years) mostly i'm confused becous it started 3 day ago and by some absolut miracles i turned on my old lap top which i almost never use on same power suply who never had issues somehow also shuting down same as pc which never hapened before, when i open alot things for example twitch,wow after 1 hour shuting down so rly idk is it rly about parts inside pc or its somthing else?

Solution
cpu Intel(R) pentium(R) CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz
mainboard MSIH61M-P20(G3)(MS-7788)(1.0)
memory 3.96 gb
disk SAMSUNG HD503HI
graphics ASUS EAH6570 Series
sound card realtek high definition audio
i downloaded advanced system care to check pc and with browser and battlenet GPU 136F
and when i join wow in same time it was like gpu 208F, if that means somthing idk
That might be the GPU temp. 208 F is almost 98C, which means your GPU is overheating, maybe CPU is as well. This is probably the cause of the shutdown. Check to see if the GPU fans are spinning or not, and clean your system of dust, maybe replace the thermal paste on CPU and GPU.
May 24, 2020
memory 3.96 gb
disk SAMSUNG HD503HI
i downloaded advanced system care to check pc and with browser and battlenet GPU 136F
and when i join wow in same time it was like gpu 208F, if that means somthing idk

memory 3.96 gb
disk SAMSUNG HD503HI
That might be the GPU temp. 208 F is almost 98C, which means your GPU is overheating, maybe CPU is as well. This is probably the cause of the shutdown. Check to see if the GPU fans are spinning or not, and clean your system of dust, maybe replace the thermal paste on CPU and GPU.

Solution