May 23, 2020
Hi, Guy's my PC is starting fan spinning but no display I checked my ram, graphics card, monitor, cables and Psu on my friends PC everything working good but I don't know what's causing my PC to not start I even clear the CMOS multiple times still no luck and someone please help me with this problem.

Is this a motherboard problem or bio's problem please help me.

May 23, 2020
Hi, Wolf here is my specs

Case: Corsair Carbide Series 100R CC

Power Supply: Circle 400 Watt V12 SMPS

Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDV R3.0 7th Gen BIOS Updated
Motherboard (VGA+DVI+HDMI Port)

CPU: Intel G4560 7th Generation Pentium Dual-Core Processor

RAM: Crucial 4 X 2 GB 2400 MTps DDR4 288-Pin RAM

Storage: Kingston SSD A400 240GB Internal Solid State Drive

Display: Zotac GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit Graphics card

Wolfshadw

Titan
Hi, Wolf here is my specs

Power Supply: Circle 400 Watt V12 SMPS

The processor may require a BIOS update in order to be compatible with your motherboard. If you do not know the current BIOS version, you may need to take it to a local PC shop and have them update it or if you have (or can borrow) another processor that is natively compatible with your motherboard (CPU Support List), you could do it yourself.

Since the motherboard only has two RAM slots, I'm assuming you meant you have 2x4GB DDR4-2400 RAM installed.

In your components list, your "Graphics" is the Zotac GeForce GT 1030 2GB DDR5. What is the display it's connected to? The display is connected to one of the outputs of the graphics card and not the motherboard, correct?

-Wolf sends

May 23, 2020
Hi, Wolf thank for helping me and The bio's is updated and I am using a Samsung 18.5 monitor with VGA and I connected gt1030 with the DVI to VGA cable because the monitor doesn't have DVI that's why and the PC starts a today and shutdowns automatically and the PSU,fan everything is off I don't know why also I used my new PSU now the old one please help me out with this problem.

Wolfshadw

Titan
I am using a Samsung 18.5 monitor with VGA and I connected gt1030 with the DVI to VGA cable because the monitor doesn't have DVI

First off, you cannot just use a DVI to VGA adapter. The GT1030 does not have any analog output and your display only has an analog input. You will either need an active adapter (DVI-D to VGA or HDMI to VGA). This is likely the reason why you are not getting a display. At this point, I'd probably recommend a new display that has a digital input (DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort).

Also I forget to tell you that I cleared the my SSD then my PC boots than shutdowns automatically please help me.

This probably just exasperated your issues. Once you get your display issues corrected, I'd probably start from scratch and reinstall Windows.

-Wolf sends

May 23, 2020
Hi, Wolf, I used the adapter just like you said but still no display and Also my mobo doesn't have Jumper and I cleared my CMOS lot fo time it's not working and My pc is two years old and I have one question?

Can I enter bios on this situation because my boot beep is disabled so I can't use my beep speaker that's if i can enter bios I can enabled it please let me know your reply :)

Wolfshadw

Titan
If you're referring to the CPU/Chassis fans that plug into the motherboard ports, that's entirely up to the power supply. If the power supply is known to be good and the case/CPU fans do not spin, then I would suspect the motherboard.

-Wolf sends

May 23, 2020
Thank you for the fast answers because My PSU is new and CPU/Chassis fans spinning because my friend confused by telling that mobo is dead that's why I asked you because your the pro and Thank you again.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Conversly, just because the chassis/heatsink fans are spinning does not mean that the CPU socket or RAM slots are not fried. There is no quick fix/diagnosis here. You have to test each component to the best of your ability; given the resources you have. If you don't have the components to test your system yourself, your best bet is to find a local PC shop.

-Wolf sends

May 23, 2020
Hi, Wolf I bought a HDMI to VGA adapter from my friend which is working perfectly on his PC also VGA cable, RAM too and I put it on my PC nothing's changed still no display and I checked the ram slots it's looking good also I checked the CPU socket it's look good too and one question how does fried CPU socket looks?

May 23, 2020
I forget to tell you when my PC starts one time couple of days ago that it's running then suddenly everything off like display gone to black and PSU turn off automatically what cause this problem please let me know ☹️

May 23, 2020
Hi, rgd1101 thank you for helping me with this problem and I will tell you the short story my PC was builded two year's ago and it was working fine until a week ago suddenly problem started that PC is starting but no display so checked my RAM, PSU, Graphics Card, Cable's on my friends PC everything works good also I cleared CMOS multiple times and I don't have jumper in my motherboard and my monitor has only VGA port and my graphics card has HDMI so I use adapter HDMI to VGA for graphics card and in a couple of days ago PC was started then again it went to no display also no post till now and I will give the spec of the PC.

May 23, 2020

Power Supply: Circle 400 Watt V12 SMPS (old)