Question PC starts but no display, cables and ram are in the right spot.

Jun 21, 2022
So I bought recently a new gpu, the problem is that when I connected it to the motherboard it started up but no signal to the monitor, I tried disconnecting the cables and reseting the bios but nothing worked. Now I connected the speaker to the motherboard, the speaker started beeping continuously when the pc is booting, but when I removed the last stick of ram and turn it on, the pc was still booting, but this time without hearing any beep sounds. How can I solve this? I think the motherboard is burned or something.

Jun 21, 2022
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
CPU: AMD FX-8350
RAM: 2xhyperx 4gb 2xkingstonn4gn
Motherboard: Asrock 720 pro3
Psu: Segotep BP500W
New GPU: AMD RX 570 Strix 4GB
Old GPU: Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8GB

Jun 21, 2022
So I bought recently a new gpu, the problem is that when I connected it to the motherboard it started up but no signal to the monitor, I tried disconnecting the cables and reseting the bios but nothing worked. Now I connected the speaker to the motherboard, the speaker started beeping continuously when the pc is booting, but when I removed the last stick of ram and turn it on, the pc was still booting, but this time without hearing any beep sounds. How can I solve this? I think the motherboard is burned or something.
I forgot to say that yesterday's night I falled asleep with my pc open, I closed it in the morning and after 2 hours I tryied the new gpu.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
What was the reason the GPU was replaced? I assume that it wasn't an upgrade -- since it's a downgrade -- so something else may have happened that is causing trouble for the RX 570. The presence of a poor quality PSU is a bit of a worry.

Jun 21, 2022
What was the reason the GPU was replaced? I assume that it wasn't an upgrade -- since it's a downgrade -- so something else may have happened that is causing trouble for the RX 570. The presence of a poor quality PSU is a bit of a worry.
The problem was solved, the next day I plugged everything and it worked perfectly. The reason I changed the GPU was because the other one was broken, in games after some minutes like in GTA V the lag spikes got over my pc and I couldn't move without lagging, so I needed a change.