[SOLVED] PC starts but no display

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, my pc was working fine until i tried to connect a 2nd RGB fan earlier , now all i get is the CPU Ez debug LED solid for 3 seconds on start up , then it goes off and i have no display. Any ideas what i can test or try? All fans still spinning etc

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Remove the fan that you connected earlier, for a start. The next thing you can do is inspect all connections to your components and see if they're in the right way. Often times a cable might've been tapped or you plugged it in the wrong way to probably short the board out.

You should also parse your full system's specs inclusive of the fan you tried to connect and any additional components that are in your system.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Remove the fan that you connected earlier, for a start. The next thing you can do is inspect all connections to your components and see if they're in the right way. Often times a cable might've been tapped or you plugged it in the wrong way to probably short the board out.

You should also parse your full system's specs inclusive of the fan you tried to connect and any additional components that are in your system.

Reactions: Hicksthemaker
Solution
Mar 1, 2021
If you have time, you can order a device that shows the post code, stick it into the motherboard and see what it will give out, then Google what the code is and then decide what to do :D