PC starts but no signal to monitor

weslleycontesini

Prominent
Jan 22, 2018
Hi! Yesterday I was playing PUBG with friends and my Discord closed with no reason, I tried to open it again but nothing made it work, I finished playing and restarted my PC, but it didnt started, I tried restarting it again but nothing happened, I took the GPU out and put it back again and it worked. Sometime later, I turned the PC off and the same happened, but I restarted once and it worked. Today it happened again, but this time NOTHING worked, I tried restarting many times, tried to take the GPU out and put it back, tried turning it on just the monitor and the power cable, tried to remove the power cable and hold the power button for 30 seconds, tried with just 1 memory stick (in all different positions). Nothing works.

The monitor seems like the PC is off, but it is not and nothing shows on screen (not even the full black image, no light comming from it). Already tested the monitor on a notebook and it works fine.
The PC beeps on every test I made.

My specs are: i7 2700k @ 3.5ghz; GTX 1060 3gb ZOTAC Mini; 2x 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM; GIGABYTE GA-H61M-S1 rev2.2, HD Seagate Barracuda 1TB and a Corsair CX500 PSU. The monitor is an Acer v226HQL Full HD (overclocked at 75hz).
The monitor is connected to HDMI (already tested other cables).

It seems to have started after a problem with Geforce Experience, there was an update, but when I tried to install it, it gave me an error, but after doing somethings on their website, it appeared to work.

Thanks for reading and for the help! :)

(sorry for any english errors, not my main language :p )

weslleycontesini

Prominent
Jan 22, 2018
Ok, the problem is back. Everything was fine, but now my power dropped for some minutes and when it came back, the problem came back too. Everything is the same as before, already tried to reset my BIOS, already tried to hold the power button with the cable disconnected, nothing worked (the monitor is ok with other PC). Is this an energy problem? Maybe any board burned? Should I create other topic about this? Well, thanks!