[SOLVED] Pc starts but no signal. Tried everything

Mar 18, 2020
So my pc starts but it shows no signal. No lights on my keyboard and mouse. A week ago I was using it normally and then the screen went black. I switched it off and put It back on. Then it just showed no signal.

Things I have tried:

Tried a different psu

Tried a different cpu

Tried different ram

Tried different gpu

Replaced mobo

Have tried connecting to another monitor

Tried different wires

Reset cmos

Reseated all the parts

I've litteraly tried everything, just can't get my head around it.

My specs are:

Intel i5 4460
Amd radeon hd 7870
8 gb ram corsair vengeance ddr3
Asus hb1m plus mobo
Corsair 600m psu
Corsair 200r carbide case

Solution
I've sorted my pc out now. I replaced mobo again and had another cpu. The old mobo caused a lot of my components to become faulty like my gpu and one of my hdd
Dec 14, 2019
What the heck you literally tried everything, basically you assembled the whole new build.
then why is it not working?
Did you try switching VGA or HDMI?
Did you try onboard graphics?
unplug your 7870 then try.

Mar 18, 2020
What the heck you literally tried everything, basically you assembled the whole new build.
then why is it not working?
Did you try switching VGA or HDMI?
Did you try onboard graphics?
unplug your 7870 then try.

Yh I tried switching the cable and ports and I've also tried the onboard graphics without the gpu in it.

Mar 18, 2020
sounds like you did everything except resetting windows or installing different windows 10 build version. you can aslo check window 7 maybe.

I can't reset windows because nothing comes up. And also my keyboard and mouse don't work. Do you think the case can cause the problem that I'm having.

Mar 18, 2020
I've sorted my pc out now. I replaced mobo again and had another cpu. The old mobo caused a lot of my components to become faulty like my gpu and one of my hdd

Solution