Question PC starts like stuttering, lagging, huge FPS drops for a second after a period of use ?

Oct 18, 2021
Hello, as mentioned my computer will start to have spikes of lag or freezing after a period of use. I don't know if I should specify it as lag spikes, freezing, or stuttering.
View: https://youtu.be/DkXFb2AqPB8

This video shows the gpu usage, cpu usage, gpu temp, cpu temp, and fps while sitting idle on a games home screen. There is an obvious freeze when the issue occurs and you can see on the fps graph that it drops and then bounces back.
The temps look fine. The cpu usage looks fine. I don't know about the gpu usage.
Any help identifying what the issue might be is appreciated.

Specs:
MOBO: MSI MPG x570 Gaming Plus
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x
GPU: AMD RX 5600-XT, PowerColor
SSD: WD BLUE SN 550 NVMe PCIe M.2 1 TB
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB

Oct 18, 2021
So to answer both of your responses, when task manager is up there isn't anything else running in the background. And then I ran the scans in the videos, everything came up clean.
also, I noticed yesterday that the spikes come when the gpu usage dives and the cpu usage spikes a little. could that be the issue? if so how would I fix that?

Oct 18, 2021
Yes it does. It’s the same issue. Just gets worse the longer I’m on as well. The temps and everything stay the same though so I don’t know what it could be.

Oct 18, 2021
Monitor is the Acer XR382CQK
Resolution is 3840x1600
Refresh is 75Hz
The problem persists at any resolution and even at lowest settings in any game. Runs great then develops the problem.

Before you do all the refresh rates, go to support and update your bios to 7C37vAD. Then check your chipset driver to make sure it is 2.15.7.2229, can be found in support site too if needed. So if you go in to your Amd driver control panel you should have a a section that says change resolution, open that and find a tab that will say custom resolution. You can try changing that. In the same control panel under 3d settings you should have a frame rate limiter option I beleive. There is one for Nvidia, so I am assuming there is one for Amd.