Build Advice PC Starts no debug led but there is not display on HDMI.

Rae Nelvin

Great
Aug 25, 2020
This is my first build . Please Help Here is my build.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/98tm4n

Everything is turning on:- The Fans , the ram(Single ), No error on Ez Debug and Mouse is switching on. But there is no display output, even though HDMI recognizes the output
Please Help!
That's a pretty expensive motherboard on a low-tier CPU tho. You could go with B450 boards and buy a GPU. But, according to your question, first thing first, did you plug your HDMI cable correctly to your motherboard port? And, have you tried another HDMI cable?

Sep 14, 2020
That's a pretty expensive motherboard on a low-tier CPU tho. You could go with B450 boards and buy a GPU. But, according to your question, first thing first, did you plug your HDMI cable correctly to your motherboard port? And, have you tried another HDMI cable?
As new AMD cpu is releasing, so that's this is I have to do for the time being. Its not working for any HDMI monitor I have tried

Rae Nelvin

Great
Aug 25, 2020
As new AMD cpu is releasing, so that's this is I have to do for the time being. Its not working for any HDMI monitor I have tried
Since all the fans are turning on means the motherboard could be in a safe place. Maybe it's the CPU failure. Bent pins? Or something else? Can you borrow any GPU? So we can see if it'll give some display output?