[SOLVED] PC starts runs and then turn off without warning

Feb 24, 2019
My computer has showed an CPU FAN ERROR when I first started the computer. And recently it started to crash and freezing after 15-30min of variuos gameplay. I looked it up on the internet and Youtube and ”they” said it could be caused by dirt and eventuall short.
So today I decided to clean the inside with a vaccum cleaner and a clean rag. I disessembled both the CPU fans(watercooled) and both the chassi fans. Which means that I have unplugged wires and plugged them back. When I was finished I started it and i ran for a few seconds then, the fans started spining way faster and 1-2sec after that it shut off without warning. I’m lost and don’t know what to do. Desperate for help!!

Cpu: AMD 8-core 4,7GHZ,
Gpu: Asus 1060 6GB
Ram: 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Motherboard: Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura
Water Cooling: Fractial Design Radiator
Hdd: Seagate 2TB
Ssd: Samsung 120gb
Power Supply: Corsair CX 750M

Solution
Yes I have, all of them.
Does this mean that I have to replace the whole cooling system?
Should I go for a Air or Watercooled system in that case? Which one is the best for performance?

Unless I was doing a custom water loop I woula always choose a good air cooler like a Noctua or Phanteks over a turd like an AIO. No contest.

bmacsys

Honorable
BANNED
Yes I have, all of them.
Does this mean that I have to replace the whole cooling system?
Should I go for a Air or Watercooled system in that case? Which one is the best for performance?

Unless I was doing a custom water loop I woula always choose a good air cooler like a Noctua or Phanteks over a turd like an AIO. No contest.

Solution