Question PC starts to bluescreen after forced shut down

Nov 6, 2021
There is a lot of layers to this.

So my pc froze and I forced shut down. After that, whenever I started it, after entering my password, my screen just went black with access to nothing but ctrl+alt+del and task manager. I managed to fix this by restoring to a previous point, but then other problem arised: PC wouldn't shut down by itself. Monitor and windows went off but the lights kept going until I forced shut it.

I got a notification saying my D: drive (not the windows one) needed repairing, so I restarted the PC (forcely) and it started repairing the drive. I actually went to sleep and woke up with the pc still turned on, and the message "scanning for errors on your disk" or something like that. Forced shut it once again, started repairing again and after 3 hours it was back to Windows.

Used it normally for a bit and decided to restart, same problem was going on so had to force shut it. But now, after turning it back on again, I'm just greeted with a bluescreen. I tried restoring to a previous point again but it doesn't let me because I don't have something activated in my ssd, tried resetting the pc also but It gives an error. What should I do?

The stop code on the blue screen is "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"

TRENDING THREADS