PC starts up and shutsdown at windows logo (only 1st attempt / after new SSD/FreshInstall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys ! First time asking the community so sorry if this is not the right spot for this thread !

Let's start with my specs first and steps I've been thru.

Windows 10 Fall Creators ( pirate version ,activated with KMSPico)
Ryzen 3 1200k(stock cooler ,no OC, stable 35-37C during work and normal gaming. BEAST !! AMD BACK IN THE GAME
Nvidia gt610
Motherboard - ASROCK A320M PRO4
8GB
120GB Kingston SSD
1 TB WesterDigital(blue)

I bought an SSD and a new HDD ,made a fresh install of Windows 10 on the SSD (absolutely the same OS I used previously ,setuped absolutely the same way as the previous one, activated the same way also).
This is preety much the steps I've done .. before the issue occurred
Now the issue that I'm facing I dont have much experience but it seems very strange .. to me atleast.

When I started my PC in the morning(fans start spinning everything normal no weird noises nothing) when it gets to the Windows logo it shuts down (like its being unplugged)
The strange part - Does it only on the first attempt to power up, second re-run it starts up 0 problems runs extremely smooth during heavy work(I mean no restarts or shutdowns once it boots up).
I tryed staying in the bios for a couple of minutes before proceeding to boot phase looked at the tempetures fan speeds etc .. everything runs very well and stable .. with this method it boots up with no problems.
It also does it when waking up from hibernation mode // sometimes !

Its preety consistent its not random it .. it does it only once ,second try it powers up.. everytime !

I've done test on the SSD,HDD with HDTune .. absolutely 100% healthy with preety good R/W speeds
I've done stress tests with AIDA64 and BurnTest .. 100% stable and healthy hardware wise !

Which makes me think that is the OS (or the activator which is KMSPico)
But the thing that puts me into a dilemma is .. Why will Windows cause a shutdown? if it cant boot it will run you back at bios and re-run the process.

Apr 8, 2018
Right now Im doing a virus scan .. and also did a system scan for erros (didnt find any). I also runned thru Windows Event Viewer and saw those erros =
Kernel-Power / Event ID: 41 / Task Category: 63
Kernel-Boot / Event ID: 29 / Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC0000001. (fast startup is disabled)
BugCheck with an event id of 1001 saying that the system restarted randomly
and often I see DistrubedCOM errors (ID : 10010)

USAFRet

Titan

And we're done here.
Toms Hardware has a strict line on pirated software.

Install a valid OS and come back if you still have this problem.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS