Question PC startup and shutdown repeat.

May 21, 2019
My PC when I turn it on powers on but before anything the power cuts. (It turns on and before the BIOS loadup power cuts.) All the fans turn on yes, lights aswell (GPU fan does a couple cycle before stopping) I've already swapped around RAM and the PSU but to no avail.

In more detail, pc turns all fans, lights, gpu fan stops in a couple cycles then a Beep whilst the sudden cut off. IT AUTOMATICALLY starts up again and repeats the process (process intervals are like 5 seconds)

PC Specs:
I5-7600k
Gigabyte 3gb 1060 Windforce OC
G.Skill Aegis v16 DDR3200
Evga 500 watt bronze

Tl;dr Pc turns on, shuts down, all light on, fans aswell, (gpu stops after a second of spinning), beep and cuts off. Turns on again and repeats the process (on its own, doesnt even load into BIOS)

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

How old is your PSU and can you pass on the model for the unit? If this is a build made a while ago, what was the last thing you were doing prior to the issue cropping up?

May 21, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

How old is your PSU and can you pass on the model for the unit? If this is a build made a while ago, what was the last thing you were doing prior to the issue cropping up?
Sorry about the listing issue, new here.

It is a EVGA 500 B1, 80+ Bronze 500W, when the issue first started I replaced it with this so the PSU itsself is around less than a month old.

The build In general is around 2 years old, kept in a good condition. The issue randomly occured as a BSOD IRS_NOT_LESS_NOR_EQUAL and then after reboot this occurred.