PC startup issues

soulreaper571

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
I built this PC about 2 months ago. Up until this week, it had run smoothly with little to no issues. It has an i5 8400, b350 MSI mortar, 16GB ddr4 2666 Ram, gtx1070ti, 500gb m.2 SSD, 2 terabyte hard drive, EVGA 650 watt power supply.

This is the order in which the events have occurred. It started off with my computer no longer detecting speakers. Then it started freezing in games. Later that night it would not shut off properly. Though all the peripherals would turn off, the tower itself was still lit up and running forcing me to do a force shut off. Updating motherboard, graphics card, and windows drivers initially fixed this.
The next day I couldn't get it to turn on and get past the BIOS if it would even go as far as the splash screen. I was stuck in a bootloop where would power on and power off every couple seconds for a bit. Every single one of the motherboard indicators with light up so I could not determine what the real issue was. I ruled out the graphics card because I had the same problem after removing it. I was able to rule out the ram by swapping it with a smaller kit but to no fix. I eventually tried clearing the CMOS which got it working for a bit.
Now I'm having all the same issues but none of the previous fixes are working.
I don't believe this is a Windows issue because my computer doesn't get as far as Windows when these troubles are happening. But I intend to test that later today by swiping my wife's OS Drive.
Can anyone offer some insight or some ways I can troubleshoot this further? I don't want to just try buying replacement parts at random hoping it works