Question PC Startup with no display

Jan 17, 2021
I have recently come across a problem where my PC will boot up fine (all lights, fans and hard drive come on) however, my monitor just displays nothing and none of my peripherals work either. Normally the keyboard will light up almost instantly and then the monitor will show up a loading ASUS screen. The PC stays on even if you leave it for a while but still, nothing happens peripheral wise. After a few attempts everything seems to come on and work. However today, nothing wanted to work and it took a very long time until I could properly get everything on. Should this be something to worry about? The PC is basically new (9 months old) - with very good specs.

Jan 17, 2021
Processor
AMD Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

RAM
16 GB

Operating System
Windows 10

- I can't really tell what the PSU is to be honest, this is because the PC is a prebuilt and the only thing I can see on it is the logo of the computer shop I bought it at.

Jan 15, 2021
PSU is your power supply unit...

I have more or the less same problem. PC boots, can hear all the Windows start sounds, but display stays black.
It would show output after 10 minutes, or 1 hour or after a whole day, but now it won't.

I eliminated driver and cable problems, I suspect it had to do something with power delivery.
Gonna take it tomorrow to service.

Jan 17, 2021
PSU is your power supply unit...

I have more or the less same problem. PC boots, can hear all the Windows start sounds, but display stays black.
It would show output after 10 minutes, or 1 hour or after a whole day, but now it won't.

I eliminated driver and cable problems, I suspect it had to do something with power delivery.
Gonna take it tomorrow to service.
it's obvious he knows what a PSU is.... he just didn't know what make. No need to be snobby, kryo. also GG L hope ur pc breaks

Jan 15, 2021
My bad... English is not my primary so I misunderstood, now I see he doesn't make the model of it.

Anyhow, I think it has to do something with his psu, like in my case...

TRENDING THREADS