[SOLVED] PC Stays on but losses monitor signal and all of the usb devices i have connected.

shubh123

Prominent
Dec 12, 2020
Hello recently I have been experiencing a problem where randomly on my pc specifically on my windows screen my mouse cursor starting freezing then a few seconds later my monitor losses signal then my microphone, keyboard, mouse, all lose power but my pc stays on and I can hear my cpu fan speeding up so along with my other fans as if I booted up my pc for a few seconds. Sometimes I can't click the reset switch on my case and sometimes I can. Also I've been experiencing a problem when my gpu usage is low my game is really choppy and unsmooth but when my gpu usage is high my game is smooth. Please Help It's Been Happening For Months!

Ryzen 5 2600
Rx 580 8GB
700w Thermaltake PSU
Asus b450m-a micro atx
16 gb oloy ram 3200mzh

Solution
Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU while 700W is the wattage. What is the model of the unit? How old is the unit in your build? You might want to also look into the BIOS version for your motherboard as well as the OS version, if you're on Windows 10, you should ideally be ion version 21H1.

Lutfij

Titan
Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU while 700W is the wattage. What is the model of the unit? How old is the unit in your build? You might want to also look into the BIOS version for your motherboard as well as the OS version, if you're on Windows 10, you should ideally be ion version 21H1.

Solution