Question PC stopped connecting to monitors and keyboard

Stanthelad

Prominent
Oct 20, 2021
I have a Win 10 pc with dual monitors and I too out the hdmi cord on my main monitor to plug into a ps4 but when plugged back in my computer has stopped sending a signal to either monitor and my key board is unresponsive as well

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

I too out the hdmi cord on my main monitor to plug into a ps4
Did you remove the end at the monitor or the display output on your PC to tether to the PS4?

Power down the system, turn off the wall outlet, reconnect both monitors to the PC, power the system back up and see if you're able to get dual monitor functionality.

Stanthelad

Prominent
Oct 20, 2021
i took the cord out of my pc and into the ps4 so it connect the the first monitor,

the only specs I know currently is that it has a 1050ti
Monitors are 75hz lg 27inch.
8G ram
1 terabyte ssd

Stanthelad

Prominent
Oct 20, 2021
I have a dual monitor setup (lg 75hz 27 inch) and I took the hdmi cord from my main monitor and put it into a ps4 which worked fine but when I plugged it back into the computer neither monitor or keyboard and mouse work. The monitor say no signal and I have unplugged everything and replugged everything but to no avail. The pc still lights up and turn on but other then that nothing.

the only specs I know right now is that

Bios:win 10
Gpu: 1050ti
Ram: 8g
Storage ssd 1 Tb

TRENDING THREADS