Question PC stopped working after 4 months

May 18, 2021
My pc:
i5 10600k
MSI tomahawk z490
M.2 wd black 1tb
Hyper x ddr4 2 sticks 32gb

Problem:
The computer worked fine for 4 months. Lately I was unable to turn the pc off, meaning it would stay at black screen and fans still spinning. I had to hold down the power button to fully turn off. After couple weeks, i.e. today all my USB ports died, after windows update, no power or data. When I got to windows 10 desktop the pc froze in 5 seconds. It would never unfreeze and required me to hold the power button.
I tried accessing bios which I managed and had to try an old ps/2 keyboard which worked but I tried everything in bios, resetting to defaults still no improvement.
Also did a secure delete of the m.2, still same.
Also tried changing PSU same problems.
Should I just warranty claim the mobo?
Thanks

Ralston18

Titan
Are you able to boot into Safe Mode and take a look in Reliability History for error codes and warnings when the black screens occurred?

Also take the opportunity to backup all important data. At least 2 x to target locations not on the computer. Ensure that the backups are recoverable and readable.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly seated.

Run the built-in Windows troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

Likewise run "sfc /scannow" and "dism".

References:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-dism-command-line-utility-repair-windows-10-image

May 18, 2021
Hello and thanks,
I am not sure if I said it already but I secure wiped the m.2 meaning the windows is gone. Also I have done the scannow before and it found nothing.
I dissambled and assabmled the PC and used a different PSU did not help.
As far as I know the mobo has it's own USB drivers, (reset the CMOS, secure wiped the m.2, removed and replaced the CMOS battery). Nothing
The weird thing is it worked for 4 months...