PC stops booting after a bit, but all Fans are spinning.

Jan 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I recently upgraded my Sisters PC with a new Motherboard (B450M Pro VDH V2), CPU (Ryzen 5 2600), SSD (Samsung 860 EVO 500GB) and Ram (Crucial Ballistix 2*4GB). I installed all the Parts and installed Windows on the SSD. At first everything worked fine and i updated all the Drivers. This continued for like 2 days but then the Monitor froze and she had to restart the PC. After that it worked fine for another Hour or so when the same thing happened again. This Time the PC didnt boot at all, though all the Fans start to spin at normal Speeds. The Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard dont even turn on.

I already returned the Motherboard as broken and installed the new (same) one but the same Issue returned, only this time much faster. I also tried taking out the Cmos Battery for a while, booting with just one Stick of Ram and installed another Graphics Card, but all these Measures only fixed for a short time (maybe 20 minutes) and then everything froze again and didnt boot up.

Does anyone have an Idea what the Problem could be? Could it be the PSU?

Please post the system specs.
Have you checked the temps?
If you can get it going for just a few minutes....you might be able to do that.
Also....you might be able to check the PSU voltages in the BIOS. I realize this isn't under load but it's something.
I'd also make sure the cooler didn't come loose.

Jan 16, 2019

The System Specs are
Ryzen 5 2600
Crucial Ballistix Sport 2*4GB
B450M Pro-VDH V2 Motherboard
600W PSU (I cant even tell the Brand but its a cheap one)
GTX 760
Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD

I checked the Temperatures when I first booted it up and they were fine but i havent checked them since.
I tried to get into the Bios but the Monitor doesnt turn on and i cant try much right since my sister is asleep.