Question PC Stream - Physical setup and software tweaking.

techhead1

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2013
Notes help with streaming

PC1 using Turtle beach Elite headset - usb 3.0 dongle plugged in works great.

sparklight 1tb cable internet.

hardware :

PC1 - ASRock X370 Professional Gaming , AMD Ryzen 5 2600X - ASRock RX 580 Phantom Gaming X , 32gb Gskill DDR4 3200c - Intel NVME M2 1tb drive, other drives
Dual monitors from Monoprice IIP 27inch curved and standard - curved monitor is 144hz top FPS and other is only 60hz. want to use curved monitor for gaming plugged into ASrock RX580 via
Display port cables, to capture gameing on monitor using HDMI cable out to Avermedia Live gamer HD Input only.

using the following software

Twitch Studio - updated
OBS - updated
Avermedia RE Central - updated

have not tried Xsplit broadcaster yet.

PC2 - Intel Core i7-3770S - BIOSTAR Group TP67XE - MSI N660Ti OC (MS-V284) gpu- Gskill 4gb - 16gb DDR3 -PC3 12800 -
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19043.1826 (21H1)

Avermedia Live gamer Hd2 internal capture card. HDMI

I also have other Capture cards external - Elgato Hd 60s and Avermedia Live Gamer Portable 2 PLUS

play games on PC 1 capture on Pc2

Issues:
using Avermedia RE central the video capture looks ok the issue is when i stream to twitch via stream key logged in I get no Audio
how do i set audio output from PC1 to PC2 capture?

using twitch studio beta - capture looks horrible with borders and looks boxed in again how can i fix this with Video and how do i setup Audio?

using OBS - picture looks bad as well like boxed in. I need assistance with OBS on how to setup this as well.

need help with physical setup, software tweaking and advice on if i need to buy a Mixer and get a mic instead of using a headset mic..

please invite me to Discord channel if want to troubleshoot and assist with setup. we can setup remote session to my PC's im at the point of giving up trying. getting everything dialed especially with Audio.

CompuGuy71

Proper
Jul 20, 2022
I'm curious as to why you're capturing on a 2nd PC. From what I can tell your PC should be able to play and stream simultaneously.

Audio in OBS can be tricky, I suggest watching a few OBS set up videos they can be really helpful in sorting things like that out.

Sounds like you have a few options to capture your gameplay. Try using just the External card and see if your issues remedy. Remember if you're using HDMI to connect your display it is possible your AUDIO is going with it since HDMI also carries audio. Ensure that your Audio capture is set up properly.

techhead1

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2013
I have always thought that a 2nd pc would be better to transcode and encode while my main does all the heavy gpu for the game. most streamers out there especially on Twitch works great. however I will try it with Twitch studio, obs etc just on my Main gaming pc.

TRENDING THREADS