Question PC Streaming

Nov 10, 2019
Really anything can do that depending on resolution of monitor.
Thanks for the quick reply, i try to stream on my pc but it just lags and can barely run league at 30 fps.
if you would look to see my PC Components they are listed below:
Motherboard: Crossblade Ranger Rev X.0x
CPU: AMD A10- 7850k Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G
RAM: Corsair Vengance 8GB 2x
Disc Drive: ST1000LX015-1U7172
I do not know how to find the other stuff yet but please respond saying what i need to upgrade or do to stream.

Timur Nazarovs

Honorable
Aug 31, 2014
What is your GPU?
Find that out by pressing Win + R, typing in DXDiag and pressing enter
go onto the "Display" menu and take a snip of the "device" section
Furthermore, from the specs you've given me (unless you have a god awful gpu or even worse an integrated gpu,) your problem may just be the streaming settings you've made, have a check over your (im assuming OBS) settings and find anything you can change to make the game run better, if you have no clue what you're doing then i suggest looking at a youtube tutorial.

Nov 10, 2019
What is your GPU?
Find that out by pressing Win + R, typing in DXDiag and pressing enter
go onto the "Display" menu and take a snip of the "device" section
Furthermore, from the specs you've given me (unless you have a god awful gpu or even worse an integrated gpu,) your problem may just be the streaming settings you've made, have a check over your (im assuming OBS) settings and find anything you can change to make the game run better, if you have no clue what you're doing then i suggest looking at a youtube tutorial.
Sorry i did not see your reply, I am now assuming that my problem is an intergrated gpu, I want to fit a Gtx 1060 6GB into my pc, my motherboard is the Crossblade Ranger, would this gpu fit?

TRENDING THREADS