Question PC struggles to boot

Dec 8, 2018
Hello everyone. I built a system some months ago. From the beginning i had a problem but i think it is getting worst. Sometimes my PC is not booting. It stucks at the boot options (like in the image below) . Some times i hard reset it once and it works and sometimes i need to reset it 3-4 times to work.
PC specs:
-Windows 10
-Gigabyte B450M DS3H (rev. 1.0)
-Ryzen 2400G
-SSD Patriot Burst 240 GB
-PSU Corsair VS450
-RAM 2X4GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 3200MHz

Recently i added a GPU (r9 280x). I dont think it matters because i had the same problem before and after the GPU.

iptLh.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
With a discrete GPU listed in your thread, you're essentially asking the PSU to deliver more power to the entire system. Speaking of PSU, that unit isn't a reliable unit. The VS is the last line in Corsair's portfolio so you should look at something more, reliable.

Which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

Dec 8, 2018
With a discrete GPU listed in your thread, you're essentially asking the PSU to deliver more power to the entire system. Speaking of PSU, that unit isn't a reliable unit. The VS is the last line in Corsair's portfolio so you should look at something more, reliable.

Which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

My bios version is F4.
I don't think the gpu has anything to do because i had the same problem without discrete gpu.