[SOLVED] PC stuck at booting screen with circles dots before BSOD

eatatefood

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
Hello everyone, apologise if the format is wrong, quite new around here. I recently just upgraded my pc to a ryzen 7 5800x from a 15-7600. Everything was good pc booted up and i downloaded all the drivers for the MOBO, GPU and ryzen master.
Played some games to test the temperature and tried to turn off my computer. After the display turns black, my fans and RGB did not turn off. Waited awhile before deciding to Force shutdown with the power button.
Now when i try to start, it will be stuck at the windows loading screen (the few dots spinning around) before a "click" sound and display turn off with fans and RGB still on.

Pc was able to boot using one ram stick, tried the other stick and booted up as well. But when both are used together, same problem arise. Now 1 stick wont even boot anymore
Any help will be appreciated, Thanks in advance!

MOBO: ROG Strix B550 Gaming A (NEW) / Giagabyte Z270-HD3 (OLD)
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x (NEW) / Intel I5 7600 (OLD)
GPU: 1060 6GB
PSU: Corsair RM 850X GOLD (NEW) / Seasonic /MKII 650 watts Bronze (OLD)
RAM: Corsair vengeance RBG Pro 16GB 3600MHz(NEW) / Klevv bolt 16GB 2133MHz( OLD)

1)Tried entering safe mode but pc will just click and BSOD with Fans & RGB still on after showing the "Preparing automatic repair"
2)ClearedCMOS

Last edited: