PC stuck in boot loop

Oct 16, 2018
Quick note, I am not a computer hardware expert.

Problem: I recently bought a MSI H310M GAMING PLUS MATX Motherboard. I plugged everything in perfectly and the pc gets stuck in a boot loop. I found out that if I don’t have any RAM sticks in, the PC won’t be stuck in a boot loop. Can someone help me?

Specs:
Intel i3 something
MSI H310M Gaming Plus Intel Motherboard
VS450 Corsair PSU
Nvidia ASUS Graphics Card (second hand from older brother so not sure the exact model)
2x4GB DDR4 RAM

P.S. If I take out my internet card and graphics card and ONLY have one or more RAM stick seated then the boot loop occurs. If I don’t have any RAM sticks in and have the graphics card and internet card seated then it won’t get stuck in a boot loop. I have also tried resetting the CMOS.

Lutfij

Titan
You need to clear about your specs, i3 something is not a processor's SKU. The PSU is also not up to par with units we typically suggest users buy. We're also going to need to know what the make and model of the GPU is in order to determine your system's power draw.

Mind listing your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You should include all your connected peripherals and cards as well. If you're unsure, a picture of your system/link to the components you've used will help. Lastly, please mention where you're located to help us understand what sort of parts you have access to.